Escaping Dot

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The logo on the side of the purple van read: Zoot Suits Cleaners ... Voted the Best!!! Now, I have to wonder who votes for cleaning establishments? Where does one go to vote? Is there a special ballot box at the Toen Hall? Why would one vote for a favorite cleaner? I mean, I like the cleaners I go to, Duds, but I am not sure I would take the time to vote for them. I'm not sure I'd give it any thought. I figure as long as the clothes are cleaner when I pick them up thanwhen I dropped them off, they have no major rips or tears, and the buttons are still prety secure, I have no problem. I do have a problem reading the logos on the sides of vans and giving them this much thought! It's just something to do while waiting for the light to change...I've seen people do all sorts of other things!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home