Every year it happens, I make the resolutions, well, at least this year I don't have to make the perpetually non-kept: "I am going to quit smoking" one. That's a done deal ... but this year I made a few let's see ... I am going to cook better and more healthful meals ...yeah, right ... that will never happen, well maybe 2 or 3 times. Then I am going to spend at least ten minutes a day on the stationary bike ... well so far ... that hasn't happened, but there's still hope for that thought. I will have to dust off the bike ... if I forget to do that first I'm going to have an awfully big dusty bike seat imprint on my cute little butt. At least if that happened others would know I was pedaling away on it though. The thing with the stationary bike is that one never goes anywhere, on my regular bike I have fun because as I go bumping along the trails I can take in the landscapes, the wildlife and various other natural feasts for the eyes. On the stationary bike all I get to see is the next door neighbors yard and windows. Now, depending on which window it is, it's not interesting enough to keep me pedaling in place! So, I'm going to keep working on that resolution. My third resolution was I'm going to get back to the blogging, if not everyday then as close to it as I get. My goal is to keep the readers glued to their computers with my words of wit and wisdom!!! My observations of life and thoughts on living in this world are out there for everyone to ponder upon!! And, I won't have to dust off the seat!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home