Escaping Dot

Monday, August 07, 2006

a tigress on the course

It was a lot of fun, swinging the club on the miniature golf course!! Years since I've played mini golf and I won!!! Ah yes, I was a regular tigress on the maze of green turf at Kimballs. All I had to do to was hit the little yellow ball into the cup ... I got 2 holes in one!!! Maybe I have found my athletic niche? A few more practice sessions and I could go on a national tour!!! I will practice on different courses with different themes. Maybe a Pirate course, I'll hit the ball between 2 bony skulls, then through a flappy eyepatch and swiftly down the gangplank into the cup. I will swing my hips through a rain forest and manuever through vine draped leaves and plunk the ball into the hole that's behind the Tarzan prop, or I will even score on a Hollywood backdrop and get the little yellow or green ball into Mel Gibson's big mouth after rolling through a bar set up of brightly colored bottles of booze. Oh, the oppotuninties that await me on the circuit ... my fans will do thoses silent golf applauses and mouth the green course whispers of "You go, girl." The ahs and oohs that will describe my talent!!! It's all there for me ... I just have to pick up my mini putter and grab a bucket of balls!!!! Once I conquer the mini - golf courses up and down Rts. 1 and 9, I will then rise up and meet other athletic challenges ... perhaps ... the Ping Pong National Series?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home