Ok, all's set with the computer world, I am back in business. I get frustrated and tend to talk to my monitor when I press something I'm not supposed to press on my computer and then ... kablooey ... I'm out of business for awhile. This is what happens when people quit one habit for another. They get confused very easily. Give up a smoking addiction and now I'm addicted to the computer. Is there a patch for computer addiction or maybe a clinic hidden away in the foothills of Marlboro Country?? I hope I can master the the blogging experience as well as I did the cigarette one, I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm not too concerned about starting up again with the old butts, it has been 14 months since my last inhalation of the dirty weed, and it's getting easier all the time. As long as I don't suffer any more "we have reported your computer problem to our techs" pop-ups on the screen, I should remain stable and avoid the cold sweats of fond cigarette memories!!! Whew, got through yet another day!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home