Escaping Dot

Monday, July 17, 2006

carz!!!!!!

My head is all awhirl ... listening to car salesmen does that to normally developed minds. I must have ridden in and driven 8 cars today, thank goodness they are all AC'd to the max. What a pain it is trying to find a new car, and listening to the salesman???!!!! That in itself is an excercise in my verbal restraint. Why do they have to go on and on forever about any car you should even happen to glance at. No matter what vehicle you show any interest in, they're right there on the back of your heels talking it up like it was put together by the Almighty Himself, and everyone knows he drives a chariot, or even, as one person has suggested, a white horse named Snowball! There must be a special school that car salsmen attend. I'll say one thing, they are not shy about keeping you at their desks all day while shuffling papers with figures, options, and various maintenance plans, those plans always sound suspicious to me ... if the car they're trying to sell you is so wonderful, practical, and "trouble-free" .... why do I have to be talked into buying a maintenance plan? I think that's called, "there's one born every minute. " At any rate, I am at home now contemplating which vehicle to have and to hold 'til my dying day ... because that's probably how long it will take to pay it all off so it's really all mine. But before then, I rest assured I will need yet another car!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home