Escaping Dot

Friday, July 14, 2006

moving along to other things now

Enough already with the Keene stuff, gotta get out of the Granite State and back to the Mayflower. Cruising down Rt. 2 I notice all the "camoflaged" cell towers. Now here's a concept ... put up cell towers and fool people into thinking they are part of the natural environment by making them look like trees!!!! Oh yes, what a great success .... they look like part of a green plastic bristle brush Christmas tree farm!!! On second thought I've seen better looking fake Christmas trees at the local KMart. Why not just put up the cell phone towers un-camoflaged? There are enough wires and poles anyway sticking up out of our earth, what's a few thousand more? Or maybe I am missing some point and there is a reason for that particular environmental decorating idea? Maybe, plastic green bottle washer spires are the new look for our landscapes? Hmmm .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home