at the colony mall
Looking out at the rain from the windows at the Colony Mall. Yes, that's where the kid dropped me off!!!! It was a bakery inside the little food court where one can purchase a Danish or coffee. Now, if it had been the one across from Timoleons I would have had a landscape of people to write about as they went to and from their places of work or pleasure. As it was, we did have lunch at Timoleons, the price was right, the patrons seem to be townies or elders. The elderly lady next to us always havd her rather large rear end facing in the direction of my face as she tried to manuever the left-overs of her lunch into a "bucket." The process was a long and involved one, that required her to sit, get up, and hitch her rear end around the table at least 4 times!!! Quite a show to say the least. The kid and I had a few chuckles over that one. Nice to have some entertainment while munching on chicken salad sandwich wraps. So much for yesterday, now today is a much nicer day what with the sun shining and throwing off its bright heat. Just the day to wash the sheets and towels and get them out on the line ... I only hang them out so when I bring them in I can bury my nose in them and breathe in the freah air, if it weren't for that whiff of clean air it would be the easier way of the drier for sure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home