Raising the hairs on the back of my legs
One of the many things I have noticed as I have begun the journey into my 60's ... I don't have to shave the legs as often as I used to!! Now this is a good thing... I tell you, what woman wants to spend her summer shaving the gams every time she takes a shower, just so she can put on a pair of shorts and not look like cavewoman of the 21st century? It was a pain in the neck ... and other places ... to have to sharpen up the razor when the calendar turned to May! Bad enough during the winter months, but slacks and trouser socks offer a nice alternative for the colder times of the year. Yes, indeedy, it is not a part of my daily toilette that I miss. Despite the ads for different razors and methods for removing bristles from the thighs and calfs of legs, it isn't a fun part of the daily grooming, it is a necessary evil, unlike men we cannot grow a beard for our legs, if we tire of shaving!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home