I'm spendin' a lot of money here
I think I have spent money equal to the national debt keeping Henry in chew toys!!! He loves the things, they are so soft, plush, some even squeak, and well, they are chewable. It's also allowable ... he doesn't have to listen to me say NO, HENRY!!! I throw, he chases, returns and settles down for a good chew. He has gone through about 4 of them this month, he is a chewaholic dog. There should be a support group for their enablers ... those of us who go to different pet stores to buy new chew toys for our dogs. I myself have gone to 3 different pet stores ... it's embarassing to be seen at Petco too many times during a month's time. Halloween is coming and I just know he's going to want an orange pumpkin chew toy. Or maybe a ghost. I also know I will get it for him, too, because it's so much better than coming home to a living room couch reduced to a fluffy pulp. I think there is a pet store in Concord I haven't been to yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home