Don't ever think that going to the suoermarket is a boring chore. As I was jauntily moving along with my cart ... honing in on the paper products aisle ... I caught an animated cell phone conversation about the merits od different TP brands, There she was, right before me as I hung a left, a six - pack of Charmin in one hand and her cell in the other - extolling to the persion on the other end why she was going to get the Charmin and not the Scott!!! I really wanted to stop and listen to the conversation, but I was, well, a little afraid! I myself have never been so passionate about rolls of TP. But then again, maybe I lead a dull life and my life's passion is just waiting for me to discover in the narrow aisles of my local Star Market. Don't call me, I'll call you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home